Monday, January 23, 2012

Of Vlogs and Holidays

Hello minions and other beneficiaries! As some of you may have noticed, I am a bit behind in my vlogs of evil. I have the necessary footage, but lack the minons to do so. it is almost done though, and we will soon be working on episode four, SNOWPOCOLYPSE 2012! I have also acquired a new mask, from the recent holiday season, but I am torn whether I want to use it for my videos, or if I should stick with the original. We shall post pics and have you vote In the comments!

In other news, this Friday, Dr Charles Macbeth and I shall be having a peace accord, in honor of the First Annual Villainous Festivus. We shall celebrate with pie, waffles, and other various delicious yet evil goodies. you can participate by engaging in villainous acts all day1 Who knows, maybe you are cut out for evil, and just don't know it! Well, I suppose that is it for now. Oh, and The minions are looking for a new Video Editing program. If you know of a good program aside from Windows Live Moviemaker, inform us immidiately! our lair is running on Windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment